Terms and Conditions
Motorised Golf Cart Terms and Conditions
Gardens Park Golf Links hereby rents to the Hirer Undersigned of this Hire Agreement in Consideration whereof Hirer Acknowledges and agrees to:
- The Golf Cart Hired together with all tyres, accessories and accruements will be returned in the same condition as when received.
- Hirer and any other drivers shall at all times use and drive the golf cart carefully and in particular Hirer shall comply with and enforce the following provisions:
- A maximum of two persons and two sets of golf clubs per cart.
- Care must be taken when crossing bridges.
- The Hirer must be licensed to drive a motor vehicle and in NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall a person under the age of 18 be allowed to drive a golf cart.
- The Hirer shall at all times operate and use the golf cart with all due care and will not drive the cart over mounds or on the greens and shall at all times park the cart in a suitable distance from tees and greens when leaving the cart for play.
- The Hirer shall not AT ANY TIME interfere or tamper with the body or motor components of the cart.
- The Hirer confirms knowledge of operation, use and control of the golf cart and these terms and conditions will be complied with, including any instructions attached to the cart regarding the use thereof.
- THE HIRER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SHALL RESULT IN THE HIRER BEING INSTRUCTED TO VACATE THE COURSE AND RETURN THE CART TO THE CLUBHOUSE WITH NO REFUND OF HIRING CHARGES DUE.
- The cart must be returned immediately following completion of golf play, in as good condition as the Hirer received the cart, normal wear exempted.
- The Hirer must pay for any damage to the cart caused during the time of hire.
- The Hirer shall indemnify the Proprietor from all claims, damages, costs and expenses of any nature that may arise while the cart is under hire.
- Drive slowly down hills.
- Set brake when stopped.
- Slopes, wet areas and long rough must be avoided.
- Use of the cart is restricted to the fairway and shall not be driven in any areas off the fairway, including storm drains.
- The golf cart is not to be driven within 10mtrs of any green, bunker, water hazard or tee EXCEPT when driving on formed paths.
- The Hirer must observe and comply with the operating instructions displayed on the golf cart.
- The golf cart must be driven within the boundaries of Gardens Park Golf Links ONLY.
- The golf cart key must be returned to the pro shop at completion of play.
- Damage repair costs will be charged to the above card in the event of damage.
- The Hirer hereby indemnifies the Owner against any claims, actions, suits or demands of whatsoever nature by the Hirer or any other persons out of the use or operation of the golf cart.
- The Hirer must also adhere to cart rules which are positioned on windscreen of each cart.